Washington Dental Service -- Not Just For Washington
Washington Dental Service is part of the Delta Dental Plans Association, a nationwide organization providing dental benefits to more than 56 million people — over one-third of every American who has dental insurance.
What does the Delta Dental network offer Washington state employers?
- Delta Dental Premier offers a network of dentists that encompasses more than 139,000 dentists practicing in more than 248,000 office locations — the largest network in the country
- Delta Dental PPO has a national network of more than 80,000 dentists practicing in more than 166,000 locations
- DeltaCare USA has more than 30,000 dentist office locations
- Delta Dental member companies posted approximately $16 billion in premium revenue during fiscal year 2010, the system's 30th consecutive year of financial gains
- In 2010, Delta Dental member companies processed more than 86 million dental claims, or approximately 1.6 million every week, with an accuracy rate of 99 percent
- Delta Dental's unique cost-control measures and contractual agreements with dentists help to ensure quality care at moderate fees, collectively saving subscribers with group dental coverage over $8.4 billion in 2010